See areiton’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: Nazareafyi@gmail.com
- Preferred Charities:
- National Network of Abortion Funds
Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Will create works that contain:
- Arranged marriage, No Powers AU, found family, soulmates, magical realism, canon divergent, almost any AUs, future fic, dark!characters, fluff WITH angst (I can’t do one without the other.), creature fic, fake dating, mutual pining, time travel, genderbent, role reversal. I have a fondness for team dynamics and kidfic, for retellings (you want a Hercules AU?? I’m your girl). I like twisting tropes and poking plot to see what falls out.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Underage, rape/non-con, torture, whump, PWP (I don’t mind writing explicit, but there will need to be more than just folks having sex), LGBTQ issue driven stories, strictly fluff. I will not write explicit character bashing. I will not write crossovers with other fandoms. I will not write reconciliation post divorce. Hydra Cap. Pre-serum SICKLY Steve–I will write pre-serum Steve, but won’t focus on his ailments.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $20
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- Fic may increase in length based on bidding, but final length will be dependent on the needs of the story, though no shorter than 20k or longer than 35k.
My writing styles tends toward very concise stories, so I won’t guarantee a long epic—but if I don’t consider the length of the final story to be adequate for the winning bid, I will be happy to write a second prompt of no more than 10k from my prompt list. This will be determined between the winning bidder and me.
I would strongly PREFER to write from the list of prompts pinned on my Twitter account.
If there is an agreed upon prompt by January, this will be the first big project of 2024.
I am open on a very select basis to sequels or continuations of my existing stories—please check with me if you’re interested in that.
A retelling of popular movies, myths, or fairy tales are my jam so please feel free.
I work best when given a loose prompt, a prompt that comes with a musical inspo, or a visual prompt. I love dark fic, silver fox/twink dynamics, and pining for unreasonable amounts of time. I love soulmates, arranged marriage, and worldbuilding.
I prefer to skim canon events and fill in the holes left by canon rather than recreate the wheel.
While most of my stories are slash, I do enjoy including writing Tony and Peter as a father and son dynamic. Please expect that Rhodey will be a major supporting character in anything I write.