See burntheedges’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: burntheedges
- Preferred Charities:
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network
Center for Reproductive Rights
National Network of Abortion Funds
Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
Transgender Law Center
- Will create works that contain:
- fluff, angst, smut, almost any AU, academia AU, modern AU, open to tropes (wrong number, only one bed, fake dating, and more), bodyswap, established relationship, found family, friends to lovers, getting together, soulmates
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- teacher/student, age gap, BDSM, dark!characters, dub-con, graphic violence, love triangle, mpreg, non-con, underage, incest, sad endings, anything shippy between characters who have parent/child relationship, Hydra characters as main characters, major character death
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Avengers fandom any gen - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - MCU
Foggy Nelson-centric - MCU
Steve Rogers-centric - MCU
Bucky Barnes-centric - MCU
Tony Stark-centric - MCU
- Work Description:
- I am offering a minimum of 2k fic ($5). With every $5 above the initial bid I'll add 500 words (i.e., $10 - 2.5k, $15 - 3k), up to a maximum of 10k.
I am newly returned to fic writing after a while away (as you'll see on my ao3 page), but I am already deep in it. Most of my other projects are personal, so this can and will take precedence to be completed on time.
I like to explore characterization, relationships, and AUs. I am particularly interested in writing AUs such as: academia, soulmates, modern, sports, timeline weirdness (time travel, alternating timelines, more), and more. I love tropes (wrong number, one bed, etc.).
I am open to writing Matt/Foggy, rarepairs, and Tony/various other characters -- please ask if you are interested in a pair that isn't listed to see if I can write it for you.
If you have a specific prompt in mind, please reach out to me before bidding. I'd like to discuss it and make sure we're both happy with it before you bid.