PoliZ’s Stuffed Marvels
See PoliZ's Stuffed Marvels’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- Marvel and/or MCU characters - heroes, villains or those who are a bit of both!
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Nudity, bondage/torture, blood/gore
Pod Bids Welcome? No - I'd rather not be bid on by pods
Opening Bid: $20
- Agent Carter fandom any gen - Any Universe
Agents of SHIELD fandom any gen - Any Universe
Black Widow fandom any gen - Any Universe
Hawkeye fandom any gen and ship - Any Universe
Captain Marvel fandom any gen - Any Universe
Ms. Marvel fandom any gen - Any Universe
She-Hulk fandom any gen - Any Universe
Loki fandom any gen - Any Universe
Deadpool fandom any gen - Any Universe
X-Men fandom any gen - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- A hand-sewn stuffed soft figure based on your favorite Marvel character. The figure will be roughly 8-10 inches/ 20-25 cm tall, made of fleece and felt in a smoke- and cat- (but not dog-) free home. The figures are basically two-dimensional, but finished on both sides.
The winner can choose from one of my existing designs (see examples), or request a new design by providing at least 4 reference images, one of which should be full body. For new designs, the winner will review a sketch of the figure before it is cut and sewn.
If the bidding goes over $40, I will include a second figure that the bidder chooses from my existing design list.
If the bidding goes over $60 - I will include a third figure that can be either a custom design or chosen from my existing design list.
Additional increases of $20 will result in an additional figure for a maximum of five figures total, two of which may be custom designs.
If bids exceed $100 - I will offer additional hand crafted items, such as Marvel-themed felt gingerbread holiday ornaments, Marvel-fabric face masks or charging cord organizers using Marvel-themed fabric.
Shipping will be included if the bidder is US-based, otherwise I will negotiate the cost of shipping with the bidder. Turnaround time for the figures will be between four and six weeks after first contact with the bidder with an additional two weeks added per figure.