See princeofbadassery’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Rainbow Railroad
Transgender Law Center
- Will create works that contain:
- AUs - I love AUs of any kind. If you have a scenario in mind, I can probably make it work, but I also like to write canon-adjacent or -divergent works. As for tropes, I like the feel-good tropes like fluff, found family, established relationship, meet cute, but there are very few fics where I don't manage to get some angst snuck in there. So angst, hurt/comfort, injury, trauma, and associated recovery are also tropes I frequently write about and really, why have one or the other when you can have both?
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- So my hard no's are omegaverse and any kind of genderbend, sex change, or bodyswap AU, and I also don't write any explicit sex scenes. Fade-to-black or implying sexual content is no problem. Kissing or other intimacy is okay.
Dark!characters are also not something I feel comfortable writing, including abuse or non-con between the main pairing. Discussion of past abuse or flashbacks or torture within tropes like hurt/comfort are okay. Really if it is canon-typical, then I have no problem with it.
Mild no's are tropes that kind of create artificial conflict, like fake dating for example, but these are more based on vibes and I can probably be convinced if your idea avoids stuff like that.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Bucky Barnes-centric - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov & Sam Wilson - MCU
- Work Description:
- I'm typically a slow writer and it usually takes me a couple of months to finish a fic. (Tho, sometimes I bang one out in a couple of days when all the neurons in my brain align and cooperate.) I also suffer from time blindness so I don't notice when I haven't worked on something for weeks. So, auction winners might want to check in on me occasionally (kindly, please).
My one-shots are usually around 2000 words, so that will be the minimum and I'll add another 1000 words per 10$ up to 10,000 words.