See black_feather_fiction’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: black-feather-fiction
- Preferred Charities:
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Native American Rights Fund
RIP Medical Debt
The Bail Project
Transgender Law Center
- Will create works that contain:
- As you can probably tell from my AO3 works, my specialty is angst, hurt/comfort, whump and dark themes. Sometimes I write crack if the mood hits me. In general, angsty and/or whumpy prompts will be much more likely to get me inspired than fluffy ones.
I really like writing Loki-centric fics, obviously, since about almost everything I've written for AO3 so far was Loki-centric, lol.
I am also a real sucker for the trope of the original Avengers living in Stark Tower in domestic bliss, Clint hiding in the vents, Natasha being creepy and Loki dropping by occasionally to cause trouble and be a little shit. So if you want to ignore everything post TDW or even post Avengers (2012), that's more than fine by me!
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Omegaverse, pure fluff without at least some tension or angst, Dark!Tony, fics hating on the Loki series or on Sylvie, Slyki etc.
Dark Themes, especially sexual abuse and rape/non-con: I do write about that, and quite regularly too, but fics that depict it in a positive or uncritical way or go too much into the abuser POV squick/trigger me, especially if a fictional minor is involved, so that would be a no. I usually don't get very inspired by human AUs, coffeshop AUs and the like. Exceptions may occur.
No reader-insert or fics focussing on Loki/ofc, Loki/omc or Loki & ofc, Loki & omc.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Mature, Explicit
- Loki fandom any gen - MCU
Loki/Tony Stark - MCU
Loki/Thor - MCU
Loki/Sylvie - MCU
- Work Description:
- Length: 1000 to 4000 words should work in any case, but experience has shown that if I get inspired by the prompt, I might write a much, much longer fic (my fic for 2022 ended up with more than 45k, lol). Please tell me if you have an upper word limit.
Scheduling: Since I have a small gremlin I have to care for, my free time is even more unpredictable by now than it was a year ago. So I won't give any estimates here except that I will try very hard to keep to the soft deadline of one year.
Loki/Sylvie: Be aware that I will depict the relationship as a queer and genderfluid one. Loki will not necessarily be considered always male, Sylvie not necessarily always female, and their relationship will definitely not be straight.