See Kerr Avonsen’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- Assistance Dogs International
Coalition for Rainforest Nations
Girls Who Code
Médecins San Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- symbolism, character study, found family, friendship & bromance, romance, encouragement, redemption
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- smut, slash/femslash, incest, shippy content between characters who have a parent/parental-figure and child relationship, major character death, character bashing (including making good guys into villains (e.g. Hydra!Cap)), no powers AU, tragedy
Pod Bids Welcome? No - I'd rather not be bid on by pods
Opening Bid: $40
Ratings: Gen, Teen
- Tony Stark-centric - MCU
Loki-centric - MCU
Bruce Banner & Tony Stark - MCU
Jane Foster & Darcy Lewis - MCU
Loki & Thor - MCU
Natasha Romanov-centric - MCU
Pepper Potts/Tony Stark - MCU
Jane Foster/Loki - MCU
Darcy Lewis/Loki - MCU
Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov - MCU
- Work Description:
- I am offering a symbolic/stealth-fannish necklace. That's jewellery that you can wear without it being obvious that it's fan-related. So I don't use logos or faces, I use symbolic things. For example, for Jane Foster I would use star charms, and for Loki I would use the colour green, and for Thor I'd use a hammer; that kind of thing.
At the minimum, I would make a piece symbolising your chosen character or characters. If inspired with a creative prompt, I may attempt to go deeper, doing a character study, or exploring the relationship between those characters, or touching on the events which influenced them. You can give me preferences as to styles or colours, but not everything may be possible. The most important thing for me in regard to colours is whether you have a warm skin tone or a cool skin tone; I want the piece to suit you. If you have any allergies (e.g. wool, nickel, copper), let me know ASAP, as that will affect what materials I can use.
Note that the list of characters and ships above is not proscriptive; you can always ask about someone who is not on the list. Indeed I encourage you to! Some of the most interesting prompts I've had came about because someone asked. Also, anyone who is listed as a romantic pairing, I am happy to do as a friendship pairing.
For previous examples of my symbolic jewellery, see my AO3 series "Symbolism With Occasional Words" https://archiveofourown.org/series/2326487 -- particularly my previous MTH fills "Jewish Bucky Barnes" https://archiveofourown.org/works/38410030 (2021), "Symbolic Lokane" https://archiveofourown.org/works/40360662 (2021), "Inside Outside - Bruce and Hulk" https://archiveofourown.org/works/50015419 (2022), and "Weighing the Heart - Symbolic Moon Knight" https://archiveofourown.org/works/50015740 (2022).
Bids $60 and over would get a matching pair of earrings. YES, I can do clip-on earrings.
Bids $150 and over would get a matching bracelet. These would not have all the design elements of the necklace, but they would be made of matching colours and materials.
Since we are coming up to Christmas, things will get very busy. I will be happy to have initial discussions before Christmas, but no real work will be done on the piece before January. I cannot say when it will be finished, just that I will try my best to get it finished before the next round of MTH starts.
Bidder will get the item posted to them at their expense. Unless they live in Australia, in which case I will post it for free.