See Lady Gigi’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- Genderswap (F to M), MxM platonic/romantic relationships, Peter Maximoff (Evan Peters), canon, canon-divergent, historical/movie/books/no powers AU, mutual pining, miscommunication, angst, happy ending, domestic/slice of life, fantasy, getting together, established couple, love confessions, first kiss, first time, hurt/comfort angst, dark, mpreg, omegaverse, furry, dubcon, non-con, themes, most kinks/BDSM, incest, SFW, NSFW
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Genderswap (M to F), sexual acts with minors and animals (Rocket being the one exception), hetero pairings, FxF pairings, Pietro Maximoff (Aaron Taylor Johnson), bodily waste kinks, food kink, dismemberment/extreme gore, death, mech/machinery, x-ray vision
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $25
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Bruce Banner & Clint Barton & Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov & Tony Stark & Thor - MCU
Frigga & Loki - MCU
Madisynn King & Wong - MCU
Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker - MCU
Nick Fury & Talos - MCU
Jeff the Land Shark-centric - Any Universe
Bruce Banner & Hela & Loki & Thor & Valkyrie - MCU
Edwin Jarvis & Howard Stark & Tony Stark - MCU
Peter Parker & Peter Parker & Peter Parker - MCU, TASM, Spider-Man (Raimi trilogy)
Floor & Lylla & Rocket Raccoon & Teefs - MCU
- Work Description:
- I'll create one 1-6 panel(s) A3 size (11"x17") pencil comic page with lettering and simple backgrounds for ONE of the ten ships listed. Digital file will be sent by email. If the auction exceeds $100, then the comic page will be inked traditional (digital can be requested but will take longer to complete). If bids exceed $200, then a page will be added (additional pages added in $150 increments: $350, $500, maxing 5 pages at $650). If bids exceed $350, then the pages will be colored in Photoshop.
References such as pictures, descriptions of the clothes/poses/settings, etc. would be helpful but not necessary. You can write the dialogue or you can leave it to my discretion. Also, I may be a smut creator, but I do enjoy drawing comedic and wholesome stuff too.
After the auction, please reach out to me with a description of your request before the new year (when I will start the request). If this is won by a pod bid, then please have all the details (comics-wise, who's paying for shipping if they want a page and who gets what page) ready by 2024 as well. I will provide a very loose rough draft and allow one round of edits/revisions. After the pages have been completed, the original pencil/ink drawing can be mailed at the auction winner's expense if requested (cost to be confirmed).
For the Jarvis & Howard & Tony prompt, I'll draw kid Tony.