See msermesth’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- I like writing a wide variety of things and genres, but generally prefer to work within canon and rarely write AUs without a lot of elements from canon. I'm a drama addict and adore arguments and love confessions. Comic book shenanigans like multiverse stuff and clones are my jam. I like tropes like “OMG! there was only one bed” and “it's cold and I need your body warmth.” I'm not big into pure fluff, but I do appreciate people being domestic. I love angst, both with happy and unhappy endings. Particularly, I enjoy writing emotionally difficult stuff - unrequited love, addiction, infidelity, lying, character death, etc.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- My "hard no"s are scat, watersports, and underage. Besides that, if you're worried I wouldn't write it, just reach out to me and I can give you an answer.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - 616, 1872, 3490, Bullet Points, MCU, Ultimates
Erik Lehnsherr/Charles Xavier - 616, X-Men movieverse
Carol Danvers/Jessica Drew - 616
Kate Bishop/America Chavez - 616
- Work Description:
- My minimum is 1000 words. I'm open to writing explicit works but it would depend on what you want.
For 616 Cherik fics-my knowledge of canon is limited to the Claremont era and Krakoa-era.