See ZenaidaMacrouras1’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: ZenaidaMacrouras1
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- AUs of all sorts, identity based fics like engineer, artist, musician, circus performer, civil rights lawyer, whatever. Fluff with a bit (or a lot) of angst with a happy ending, hurt/comfort, enemies-to-lovers, and they were roommates, there was only one bed, kidfic, smut, comic book style action and adventure
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Historical fiction that needs to be accurate, unhappy ending, dark!characters, daddy kink, a/b/o, HTP, most kinks (ok with smut, just don’t tend to be good at writing kink focused smut), strictly adheres to canon (I'm ok with canon elements, but not good at painstaking accuracy to canon)
I am not interested in writing abuse or toxic relationships or underage pairings. Threesomes and polyamory are not preferred as part of the main storyline.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - Any Universe
Valkyrie-centric - Any Universe
Kate Bishop & Lucky - Any Universe
Yelena Belova/Kate Bishop - Any Universe
Yelena Belova-centric - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- I am offering a fic of around 5-10,000 words. I expect to have that fic done in the first half of 2024 barring any unexpected crises. It may grow into something enormous, because my fics often do, and I will factor word count into final bidding amount (higher bid likely = longer story).
Most of my work is AU and tends to have a character driven romance arc with some smutty scenes, I am open to canon and canon-adjacent as well as an element of action adventure, fantasy or science fiction.
My favorite is Stucky, but happy to hear different ships as long as I feel like I can capture that character’s voice and that I can imagine the pairing happy and healthy (if only for a one night stand).
I value diversity and am happy to answer questions prior to bidding about any identity, pairing, disability, etc.