See Thenomansland’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Rainbow Railroad
Transgender Law Center
- Will create works that contain:
- Domestic stuff, angst, hurt/comfort, fluff, most AUs, established relationships, character studies (for comics), dark!characters. I’m open to most things but I prefer to discuss it earlier.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Anything omegaverse related, incest, mpreg, younger character/parental figure ships.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $30
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Erik Lehnsherr/Charles Xavier - Any Universe
Erik Lehnsherr-centric - Any Universe
Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Any Universe
Logan/Scott Summers - Any Universe
Loki/Mobius - MCU
Erik Lehnsherr/Logan - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- I’m offering a digital illustration or a comic.
- $30 - 1 B&W illustration
- $40–$45 - 1 full colour illustration
- $53–$55: 2 B&W illustrations
- $60–$63: 2 full colour illustrations
For each illustration, the maximum of characters in it is three (3).
- $30 - one B&W page
- $40–$45 - 1 full colour page
- $53–$55: 2 B&W pages
- $60–$63: 2 full colour pages
- $63–$65: 3 B&W pages
- $78–$81: 3 full colour pages
For the comic, I’m only offering a maximum of three (3) pages and only up to three characters main characters (this means, the comic will focus on those 1-3 characters. They will appear as many times as necessary in each page, but any other characters will be in the background and will be doodled) no matter how high bidding gets.
For the illustration(s), background can be more complex. If it’s a comic, the backgrounds will be simpler.
The final file will be delivered via email, high quality — the size of the canvas and file depends on the idea. I will start working on this as soon as we get in contact, but due to regular commissions, it might take a few months. You are free to print the work or post it anywhere you want (with credits) afterwards. No commercial use is allowed, though.
I appreciate a brief description of your ideas and as much references as you can gather — a simple script too, in case we are working on a comic. I’m open to most ideas but it’s better if you reach out first to discuss it if you have any doubts.