See arysteia’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- First Book
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
Room to Read
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- Romance, smut, loyalty, camaraderie, fork in the road/road not taken AUs, want of a nail AUs, time travel, rifts and reconciliations, identity porn, found family/families of choice, back story, fix-its, you and me against the world, power swaps, role reversals, everybody lives, sedoretu, character development, worldbuilding, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies to friends to lovers, friends to enemies to lovers, crack taken seriously
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Mundane AUs, infidelity, non-con, bdsm, a/b/o, heroes as bad guys, vilification of canon love interests/friends
Ratings: Mature, Explicit
- Loki/Thor - MCU
Erik Lehnsherr/Charles Xavier - X-Men movieverse
Julio Richter/Shatterstar - 616
- Work Description:
- I'm offering a single fic, either Thor/Loki, Charles/Erik, or Rictor/Shatterstar, in the likely range of 5K. Could go higher, won't go lower. Long experience in exchanges has taught me that I work best when given a big list of ideas and preferences (tropes, scenarios, what ifs, general likes) rather than super specific/detailed prompts, though I'm more than happy to brainstorm your prompts, I just can't commit to a certain one of them.
Another thing I've learned over the years is that the more I have to work with, the faster I'm likely to finish. It's the initial inspiration that takes me time, not so much the actual writing. My intention would be to complete the first of my three fic auctions by the end of the southern hemisphere summer, ie February 2021. All things being equal, the first would be the one that had the highest successful bid, but if I was particularly inspired by one project it might jump the queue. The others would then follow at natural downtime periods at work, likely April and July.
I welcome inquiries by email or twitter DM.