See UofMDragon’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: uofmdragon
- Preferred Charities:
- Innocence Project
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
National Network of Abortion Funds
Room to Read
- Will create works that contain:
- Happy Ending! Get together! Self-Esteem issues, A problem to be solved, AUs (except Coffee Shop), Realistic Deaf!Clint, Kickass Women, a bit of angst
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Permanent Character Death, Rape, Abuse, Not great at writing sex, I’ll try, but nothing really kinky; Mpreg; Dark Fic, Coffee Shop AU, Fury is Evil, genderswap, non/dub con, water sports, scat, etc. mpreg, Any villain randomly being good. Dumb/Child!Clint or any character being dumb, Character Bashing of any sorts
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Clint Barton/Phil Coulson - 616, AvAc, AA, EMH, MCU
Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanov - 616, MCU
Daisy Johnson/Robbie Reyes - MCU
Peggy Carter/Natasha Romanov - What If..?
- Work Description:
- This is for a series of ficlets, whether they are connected or not is the winner's choice.
It could be a series of random prompts! It could be one of the connected ideas below! It could be mixture of connected and unconnected. Who decides this? The winner does!!
Possible Connected ideas:
-Sir Reginald Beakington finds all the soulmates
-A year of Domestic Bliss
-Same event, Different POV
Each ficlet will be at least 1k long and I'm going to try to top it at 3k. This is me though, so… we'll see if I'm successful.
For $10, you get three ficlets. Yes, three ficlets.
For every $5 over you'll get another ficlet up until you have 15 ficlets. Once 15 ficlets is achieved, you will not be getting any more.
Prompts and pairings are to the winner's discretion. So if you want half ClintCoulson and half BuckyNat, that's the winner's choice and I'll make it happen.
Preferred pairings are listed above, but I will be open to other pairings. Majority should come from the list, please. Please stick to my do not wants and as always, feel free to send me a message to see if what you want works for me.