- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: nostalgicatsea
- Preferred Charities:
- Equal Justice Initiative
Ghetto Film School
National Immigration Law Center
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- Tropes/elements: character studies, angst, soulmates, slow burn, mutual or one-sided pining, self-sacrifice, amnesia, time travel, reincarnation, fake relationship, relationship of convenience, hurt/comfort, de-aging, dream world, presumed dead, temporary or permanent death, post-breakup, getting together, getting back together, post-Infinity War to post-Endgame, substance abuse and recovery, grief/mourning, parental/child and mentor/mentee relationships, friendship over the years, Tony’s family issues, dark Steve, pre-serum Steve
AUs: canon-divergent (I like sticking to canon as much as possible, though), mafia/gangster, magic, sports, non-powered, high school or college, supernatural, horror, sci-fi, etc. I love AUs!
For writing, I tend to focus on one specific moment or a series of small moments, feelings, and relationships more than action-packed plots.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- I’m up for most things except some extreme kinks, incest, mpreg, infidelity, adult/minor romantic relationships, and partner abuse in a ship. I don’t have any triggers. If you want me to elaborate on my do-not-wants or have a trope, kink, or plot point that you’re not sure I’ll be okay with, please contact me beforehand.
Betaing: A/B/O, D/S, OOC, PWPs, OCs, self-inserts, tooth-rotting fluff without plot, Darcy-centric fics, unbalanced CW plots. I’m not that fond of coffeeshop, apocalypse, zombie, and vampire AUs, but I can help with them
Writing: A/B/O, D/S, poly, comedy, complicated plots, crack, 100% pure fluff/domestic plots, kidfic (unless it’s canon), AUs that require a lot of specific knowledge (e.g., historical AUs or military AUs), reality TV AU, zombie AU, animal transformation, unbalanced CW plots, Hydra Steve
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - MCU
Carol Danvers/Maria Rambeau - MCU
James "Rhodey" Rhodes/Sam Wilson - MCU
Iron Man fandom any gen - 616, AvAc, MCU
Captain America fandom any gen - 616, AvAc, MCU
Avengers fandom any gen - 616, AvAc, EMH, MCU
Captain Marvel fandom any gen - MCU
Black Panther fandom any gen - MCU
Nick Fury/Alexander Pierce - MCU
- Work Description:
- I can help with SPaG/copyediting, pacing, sentence structure, continuity, and America-picking, and I particularly love discussing characterization, world building, plot, and character development. I love character and relationship studies and contemplative pieces that dive deeply into who the characters are and how they feel, but I also like plots that tackle serious issues or big canon points, complex plots, and plots with multiple layers/levels.
Turnaround depends on fic length and my schedule. I’m relatively fast, but if something comes up, I’ll let you know immediately.
If you need references, I’ve betaed and acted as a sounding board for several writers such as aslightstep, captainshellhead/vibraniumstark, gil-estel, Kiyaar, laireshi, Sineala, and Woad.
Notes on relationships: I’m willing to beta some ships along with gen/platonic ones for the fandoms listed above.
Notes on characters: There are some characters whom I’m not that fond of or interested in (for example, Darcy Lewis). I’m open to betaing almost anything, provided they follow my wants/DNWs, even with characters I’m less keen about/don’t care for, but feel free to contact me if you have questions about this.
Notes on universes: For 616 and Ults, I’ll only do an AU or a story that doesn’t rely heavily on canon events. I’ve only watched a handful of AA episodes. I’m open to Noir, AvAc, 3490, EMH, AA, and 1872 for Steve/Tony as well.