See napricot’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- The Bail Project
National Immigration Law Center
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- happy endings, canon-divergent AUs, lolz and feelings, first times, established relationships, fluff, humor, crack treated seriously
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- unhappy endings, non-con/dubcon, major character death, no powers AUs, high school AUs, coffee shop AUs, A/B/O, being wholly Avengers: Endgame compliant, anything Hydra Trash Party or Hydra Trash Party-adjacent, ageplay, mommy/daddy kink, incest, underage, infidelity
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov & Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanov - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - MCU
Natasha Romanov/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Natasha Romanov/Sam Wilson - MCU
Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson - MCU
Steve Rogers/Natasha Romanov - MCU
- Work Description:
- I'm offering a minimum of 5k of fic, with $5 for every additional 1k after the starting bid. I will write a maximum of 15k.
Due to my other writing commitments, I will likely be busy until January 2021, but I'm more than happy to discuss ideas before then!
I'm mostly a light-hearted kind of fic writer whose preference is for writing things that are full of lolz and feelings. While I stated that I don't want to write fic that's wholly Endgame-compliant, I'm happy to make an exception for Sam/Bucky fic based on the upcoming Falcon and Winter Soldier show, if you'd like to wait until that airs...whenever that will be.
I'm happy to write basically any combination of the Barbershop Quartet, whether gen, het, or slash! I'm also okay with setting it at pretty much any time in the MCU: post-CATWS, post-CACW, post-IW, whenever. If you have a specific prompt or trope(s) in mind for your fic, please feel free to reach out before bidding to discuss, so we can make sure we'll both be happy with it. Also, if you'd like an explicit fic with a specific kink, please contact me before bidding so we can make sure I'll be able to write you a fic for it.