- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: nostalgicatsea
- Preferred Charities:
- International Rescue Committee
National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES)
Women in Film
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- Tropes/elements: character studies, angst, soulmates, slow burn, mutual or one-sided pining, self-sacrifice, amnesia, time travel, reincarnation, fake relationship, relationship of convenience, hurt/comfort, de-aging, dream world, presumed dead, temporary or permanent death, post-breakup, getting together, getting back together, post-Infinity War to post-Endgame, substance abuse and recovery, grief/mourning, parental/child and mentor/mentee relationships, friendship over the years, Tony’s family issues, dark Steve, pre-serum Steve
AUs: canon-divergent, mafia/gangster, magic, sports, non-powered, high school or college, supernatural, horror, sci-fi, etc. I love AUs!
For writing, I tend to focus on one specific moment or a series of small moments, feelings, and relationships more than action-packed plots.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- I’m up for most things except some extreme kinks, incest, infidelity, adult/minor romantic relationships, and partner abuse in a ship. I don’t have any triggers. If you want me to elaborate on my do-not-wants or have a trope, kink, or plot point that you’re not sure I’ll be okay with, please contact me beforehand.
Betaing: A/B/O, D/S, OOC, PWPs, OCs, self-inserts, pure fluff without plot, Darcy-centric fics, Hydra character-centric fics, unbalanced CW plots. I’m not that fond of coffeeshop AUs, but I can help with them
Writing: A/B/O, D/S, poly, comedy, complicated plots, crack, 100% pure fluff/domestic plots, kidfic (unless it’s canon), AUs that require a lot of specific knowledge (e.g., historical AUs or military AUs), reality TV AU, zombie AU, animal transformation, unbalanced CW plots, Hydra Steve
Pod Bids Welcome? No - I'd rather not be bid on by pods
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - MCU
Iron Man fandom any gen - 616, AvAc, MCU
Captain America fandom any gen - 616, AvAc, MCU
Avengers fandom any gen - 616, AvAc, EMH, MCU
Shang-Chi fandom any gen - MCU
Black Panther fandom any gen - MCU
Black Widow fandom any gen - MCU
Captain Marvel fandom any gen - MCU
Xu Wenwu/Ying Li - MCU
- Work Description:
- I can help with SPaG/copyediting, flow/structure, continuity, and America-picking, and I particularly love discussing characterization, world building, plot, and character development. I love character and relationship studies and contemplative pieces that dive deeply into who the characters are and how they feel, but I also like plots that tackle serious issues or big canon points, complex plots, and plots with multiple layers/levels.
Turnaround depends on fic length and my schedule. I’m relatively fast, but if something comes up, I’ll let you know immediately.
If you need references from people I betaed for, let me know.
Notes on relationships: I’m willing to beta some ships along with gen/platonic relationships for the fandoms listed above.
Notes on characters: There are some characters whom I’m not that fond of or interested in. I’m open to betaing almost anything, provided it follows my wants/DNWs, even with characters I’m less keen about/don’t care for, but feel free to contact me if you have questions about this.
Notes on universes: For 616 and Ults, I’ll only do an AU or a story that doesn’t require specific knowledge of canon events for me to beta properly. I’ve only watched a handful of AA episodes. I’m open to Noir, AvAc, 3490, EMH, AA, and 1872 for Steve/Tony as well.