- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Twitter: ghostbite0
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- fluff, angst, gore, villain or hero/role reversal aus, de-aged characters, minimal gore, found family
In terms of gore, I don’t mind drawing blood or severe wounds like cuts, gunshot wounds, bruises, etc.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Sexual NSFW or smut of any kind, nudity, characters in underwear/swimwear
Gore: I will not draw severed body parts or graphic wounds such as exposed ribs or intestines falling out of someone’s body.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $15
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Stephen Strange & Wong - Any Universe
Stephen Strange-centric - Any Universe
Karl Mordo & Stephen Strange & Wong - Any Universe
America Chavez & Stephen Strange & Wong - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- Commissioners usually have to wait up to a month depending on the piece. I never take longer than that unless the commissioner asked for a series of work.
I prefer drawing characters like Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, Wong, America Chavez, and Kamala Khan, but I am willing to draw most characters! I specialize in "found family" stuff, but can easily do angst as well (bonus points if you want both).
My art will be created digitally via Clip Studio Paint and Procreate. I will provide the auction winner a file of the piece via email or a hardcopy can be mailed to the auction winner if they would like. If this is the case, it will cost approximately $30 USD for printing and shipping in the United States, and $35 for the rest of the world, paid for by the auction winner. Each page will be 8x10 inches, but the size may be adjusted accordingly if the auction winner prefers something different.
By default, one character will be $15. The price increases $15 with each character (meaning it will be $30 for two characters, $45 for three, so on). No matter how high bidding gets, my max is 6 characters on a page and a max of three pages.
It will start with a simple colored background, but if the auction winner wants some kind of scenery (garden, top of a roof, room in a building, etc), it will be an extra $20.
I ask that a lot of detail is provided when requesting a scene, like a description of the setting and characters actions/expression, picture reference, the fan work inspiring the scene, etc.
Depending on the size and detail of the piece, it may take longer than a month to complete due to other responsibilities and commitments.