See Ghosty’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- Found family, whump, humour, introspection, character studies, fluff, romance up to PG 13, canon divergence/"what if", most AUs.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Sex and any romance above PG 13, dark!characters, lack of all hope endings, ABO, character bashing, AUs of material I'm absolutely unfamiliar with.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Peggy Carter & Tony Stark - MCU
Peggy Carter/Daniel Sousa - MCU
Daniel Sousa-centric - MCU
Bruce Banner & Clint Barton & Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov & Tony Stark & Thor - MCU
Nebula & Tony Stark - MCU
Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Morgan Stark & Tony Stark - MCU
Peter Parker & Tony Stark - MCU
Tony Stark-centric - MCU
Scott Summers-centric - 616, X-Men movieverse, X-Men: Evolution, X-Men: The Animated Series
- Work Description:
- Really happy to work with the winner(s) to create a fic that they enjoy. This can include as much input as you want: a concept, one word, one sentence or a very detailed back-and-forth. Willing to go up to a 20k fic — oneshot, multi-chaptered, series of scenes/moments (such as a "5 times plus 1" fic etc). Happy to mix in genres and tropes. The exact length will be discussed with the winner(s) and will depend on how far I can take the concept. Minimum will be 5k of fic for even the starting bid.
I tend to commit to canon romantic relationships, but I can simply leave out romantic relationships altogether, if you prefer. I strive to represent characters well, and this will include their biases, flaws and unreliable narration of events. I won't do any character bashing, however, and strive to show the middle ground of all characters as much is as possible.
Timeline: willing to start chatting from the end of the auction about ideas. Will probably only have time to start writing late December/Early January. Fic will absolutely be done well before September 2023, though.
Thank you for bidding!