See unsettledink’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- PWP/Smut, including most any kink (ask if you have specifics), non/dub con, underage AUs that can add an element to canon (ex: soulmates, ABO), dark!characters & dark fic, including character death
angst, H/C, slice of life, fluff, outside POV, character studies
I am willing to try (but are not things I'm great at): horror, crackfic, plotty detailed fic
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Sir kink, age play, mpreg, vore, humiliation (scenario dependent), infidelity, no powers or mundane AUs, genderswap or trans focus fics, self harm or eating disorders, crossovers, good guy Quentin Beck, changing the age difference (I'll age up or down, but the difference won't change)
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Peter Parker/Tony Stark - MCU
Quentin Beck/Peter Parker - MCU
Quentin Beck/Peter Parker/Tony Stark - MCU
- Work Description:
- I am offering a min 5000 word fic for any of the above pairings. I also include takes on those pairings where any of the characters are actually illusions. Length is not tied to bid amount; lately everything I write has been running longer.
I am more than happy to share work as I write, or to have it as a surprise at the end. I can promise I will start by Jan, possibly sooner, and will keep you updated on progress. For shorter works (under 10k), I tend to take about a month or two, depending on editing.
I am very comfortable with smut of all kinds, and am open to just about any kink. I have a strong tendency towards angst and unhappy endings, but I'm also perfectly fine with happy endings as well! I'm not great at detailed plots or action sequences.
I am willing to do sequels, remixes, other POV, or additional scenes from any of the works I have posted so far.
At the moment, most of my Spiderio focused fics that are posted skew darker, but I am able and willing to write less dark fics for them (as long as Quentin is still an asshole at heart). You might also want to check out my six sentence sunday tag for softer things. In the same vein, my Starker ones are lighter, but I am perfectly willing to go dark there as well!
If you have a specific idea in mind, or any questions at all, please feel free to contact me!