See seleneaurora’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- Fluff, Humor, Light-to-Moderate Angst, AUs, happy endings, polyamory, friendship, recovery, mission fics, fantasy elements, magic, touch-starved, cuddling, asexual characters, protective characters, characters being BAMF, crack treated seriously, domestic Avengers, hurt/comfort
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- underage, major character death, heavy angst, suicide, unhappy endings, non-con, explicit sex scenes, dirty talk, breakups, infidelity, character hate, canon good guys being bad guys
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - MCU
Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - 616, MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton - MCU
Bucky Barnes any gen - MCU
Tony Stark any gen - MCU
Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark - MCU
- Work Description:
- I am offering to podfic a story up to 30k words for bids up to $30, plus 5k words for every $10 bid after the first $30 ($40=35k, $50=40k, $100=65k, etc.). Optionally, you may split the final word count between two shorter stories.
Bidder is responsible for obtaining permission from author to podfic the story. If you don’t have a specific story in mind, or are uncomfortable asking an author for permission, I have a list of almost 50 writers in the Marvel fandom who all offer blanket permission to podfic their work, and who have all written something I thought was awesome, so you could choose one of those. I also have a list of excellent fics I hope to get around to podficcing someday, and you are more than welcome to choose from that list, move something to the front of the queue and make sure it gets made!
The ships listed above are the ones I am most familiar and comfortable with, but I might be open to other ships, as well as crossovers (Leverage, Political Animals, Batman (Jason Todd!), The Witcher, etc.). If you have your heart set on something that is not on my list, feel free to contact me to check before bidding.
Work commitments might mean I have to wait until January 2021 to start recording, but I do not anticipate any problems finishing well before the deadline.