See Kerr Avonsen’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Assistance Dogs International
Girls Who Code
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
Room to Read
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
friendship & bromance,
- Will NOT create works that contain:
shippy content between characters who have a parent/parental-figure and child relationship,
major character death,
character bashing, including making good guys into villains (e.g. Hydra!Cap),
no powers AU,
Pod Bids Welcome? No - I'd rather not be bid on by pods
Opening Bid: $40
Ratings: Gen, Teen
- Tony Stark-centric - MCU
Loki-centric - MCU
Loki & Thor - MCU
Jane Foster & Loki - MCU
Loki & Sylvie - MCU
Clint Barton & Kate Bishop - MCU
Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov - MCU
Bruce Banner & Tony Stark - MCU
Steven Grant & Marc Spector - MCU
Jane Foster & Darcy Lewis - MCU
- Work Description:
- I am offering a symbolic/stealth-fannish necklace. That's jewellery that you can wear without it being obvious that it's fan-related. So I don't use logos or faces, I use symbolic things. For example, for Clint Barton (Hawkeye) I would use arrow-charms and for Loki I would use the colour green, and for Thor I'd use a hammer; that kind of thing.
At the minimum, I would make a piece symbolising your chosen character or characters. If inspired with a creative prompt, I may attempt to go deeper, doing a character study, or exploring the relationship between those characters, or touching on the events which influenced them.
You can give me preferences as to styles or colours, but not everything may be possible.
If you have any allergies (e.g. wool, nickel, copper), let me know ASAP, as that will affect what materials I can use.
Bids $60 and over would get a matching pair of earrings.
Bids $100 and over would get a matching bracelet also.
These would not have all the design elements of the necklace, but they would be made of matching colours and materials.
For previous examples of my symbolic jewellery, see my AO3 seriesSymbolism With Occasional Words
particularly my previous MTH fills Jewish Bucky Barnes and Symbolic Lokane
Bidder will get the item posted to them at their expense. Unless they live in Australia, in which case I will post it for free.