See Serinah’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- Partners in Health
- Will create works that contain:
- arranged marriage, A/B/O, modern AU, alternative universe (e.g. stony in Hunger Games), medieval or royal, meet cute, different meeting, getting together, misunderstandings, ID porn, kinky porn, lots of kinks but most will feature some form of denial, fake relationship, soulbond, always happy endings even if heavy angst, can do pregnancy but not pregnancy as a central topic, toxic relationship recovery
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- established relationships, daddy kink, unhappy ending, underage, major character death, bottom Steve Rogers, stories revolving around kids, Stockholm syndrome written as if it can give actual happiness, noncon or brainwashing without recovery, vanilla sex, stories too close too canon
Ratings: Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Clint Barton/Darcy Lewis - 616, MCU
Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov - 616, AA, EMH
Clint Barton/Steve Rogers - 616
Clint Barton/Matt Murdock - 616
Clint Barton/Tony Stark - 616, AA
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton - 616
- Work Description:
- Minimum length is 2k, if the inspiration strikes, I can do a lot more. Last year's Clint story was almost 40k. But RL and inspiration might hinder me. If you have a particular idea you'd like for me to explore (medieval Clintasha arranged marriage, non-powered Matt Murdock/Clint thing, getting married for benefits, etc) contact me to ask if I could do it long and plotty or if it would most probably be a shortie.
I write mostly Fraction!Clint, that is why I put down 616 universe for most of my pairings, but I actually live in an ambiguous fantasy land and can't do very canon specific work unless the bidder is ready to explain everything to me. If that is the case, contact me before bidding to see if we can work something out.
You can check out how I write Clint on my AO3 page, especially the last story 'Extraction'. That's my best Clint so far.