- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: oluka#1392
- Preferred Charities:
- Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
Partners In Health
- Will create works that contain:
- whump, angst, romance, gen, getting together, canon-adjacent or canon-divergent, canon-compliant, torture, hurt/comfort, hurt no comfort, angst with a happy ending, angst with an unhappy ending, major character death, canon fix-it, canon break-it, character introspection, shapeshifter/wings AU, space/sci-fi AU, soulmate AU, (others AU are up for discussion)
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- highschool/no powers/coffee-shop/fantasy/medieval AUs, sexual content (nudity is okay, but nothing sexual or explicit), underage, incest, non-con/dub-con, a/b/o, anthropomorphic, age regression, kink, fake dating, wedding, divorce, break-up, tooth-rotting fluff, kidfic/art, sickfic/art, OOC
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - 616, 1872, EMH, Noir, Ultimates Comics
Steve Rogers & Tony Stark - 616, 1872, EMH, Noir, Ultimates Comics
- Work Description:
- I will write a gen fic with Tony POV, or a stevetony fic with either POV. I like writing angsty fix-its the most, with a whole lot of whump involved. I can write a plotty fic too, and break-its as well.
I don't want to write: fics without any plot; OOC; character bashing. I don't want to write something that is completely cut off from canon.
I can work with a detailed plot or just an idea, but I like to be able to tweak and change things as I write. My fics often end up being different than I'd first thought, especially longer ones.
I'd like to have regular contact with the bidder to talk about the fic and brainstorm, but I can manage on my own as well. If I have a beta, it'll be one I choose.
The fic will be between 10k and 20k. If the bid reaches 50$, the fic will be between 40k and 50k.
I'll most likely finish the fic during summer 2021.
Please contact me for more information, or if you're unsure about if I'll want to write your fic, or even just to tell me what you'd hypothetically like me to write.