See Ginger’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- I have the patterns for projects I will create. You can choose from the ones I have purchased. If you have a cross stitch pattern that you want me to stitch, I'm happy to do it provided I have the supplies (which for the most part I will).
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- There isn't much I won't cross stitch, but I don't want to stitch something too complicated. I've seen some very, very large patterns on Etsy which is why I prefer to stitch something I have purchased myself. Chances are I have the time and supplies to stitch it for you if it is something I already own.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $20
Ratings: Gen, Teen
- Captain America fandom any gen - MCU
Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU
Steve Rogers & Tony Stark - MCU
Bucky Barnes & Sam Wilson - MCU
Shang-Chi fandom any gen - MCU
- Work Description:
- The winning bidder can choose from 4 different cross stitch patterns that I will stitch, mount and send. I will not frame the piece -- I have learned that framing doesn't ship well. The four patterns are a Captain America rainbow piece, a Cap/Iron Man logo piece, a Falcon and Winter Soldier piece and a Shang-Chi piece. I can provide pictures of each pattern if interested.
If I ship this internationally from the US, the winning bidder will split the cost of shipping with me. If shipped within the US, I will pay the cost of shipping.
If you have a pattern that you would like me to stitch for you (Marvel related, of course) please contact me ahead of bidding to make sure it is something I think I can handle.