- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: Lalaith#2551
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- I love romance, fix-its, time-travel, AUs (as long as the characters remain at least mostly true to their character). Angst is fine as long as it has a happy ending.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Explicit content (violence or sex). Suggestions are fine, but nothing outright explicit. No Tragedy or Sad Endings. Not a fan of infidelity (poly is fine, but no cheating). No All-Human and the like (see beta auction description).
I'm willing to have Loki/Any or Tony/Any except for Steve Rogers.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Loki fandom any gen and ship - MCU
Daisy Johnson-centric - MCU
Tony Stark-centric - MCU
Tony Stark/Any - MCU
Tony Stark & Avengers Team - MCU
X-Men fandom any gen and ship - X-Men movieverse
- Work Description:
- For the Loki/Any and Tony/Any pairings I'm willing to work in anyone except my listed DNWS.
For the Tony Stark & Avengers I'll do any as long as there's no Tony-bashing or Tony-blaming (preferably pre Civil-War).
Will work with anything regarding Daisy Johnson, though I'll admit I was more invested in the earlier seasons and thus remember more details of those.
Will work with any X-Men fandom, though I have a preference for Charles Xavier/Erik Lehnsherr (in either timeline), Logan/Rogue (in the original timeline) and Jean Grey/Logan/Scott Summers (in the altered timeline).
Am willing to work with crossovers if they're with a fandom I've written at any point.
I'm fine with any AU as long as it respects what the characters are: like Tony being an inventor, Thor being the God of Thunder, etc. For this reason, I'm not interested in situations where characters are OOC or AU tropes like coffeeshop or high school AUs where the essence of the character is ignored for the AU to happen unless there's justification for it (they were raised differently or something happened early on). If you're writing an AU and you want to check that it's a fic that I'd be okay with betaing, feel free to contact me and I'll let you know!
I'm willing to do things life fact-checking sound-boarding, help with planning, etc., for the basic amount listed in the bidding. I'd also be willing to edit a One-Shot 10k long at most. For editing of anything longer than that I'd prefer more being offered, and if the work is over 30k I'd need to negotiate how long it'd take me to get back to them.