See snarklyboojum’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- AUs galore, fusions, happy endings (or at least happy-ish).
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Explicit sexual content, major character death, no powers/modern AUs.
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature
- Bucky Barnes any gen - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Any - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - MCU
Captain America fandom any gen - MCU
Avengers fandom any gen - MCU
- Work Description:
- For my first Marvel Trumps Hate auction I will be offering a single 7-25K fic.
Bucky Barnes is the character of my heart (“the little black dress” of my Marvel experience if you will) and I tend to focus mostly on the Cap Crew as established in ‘The Winter Soldier’ but I’m open to the idea of writing almost any character in the MCU if the idea is intriguing enough. Perhaps it’s time I dust off all those Bruce Banner feels from the old Avengers Tower Family days – or write a Steve Rogers running Amok with the Infinity Gems fic – or maybe there’s even a Nick Fury Alien Cat Dad Space Road Trip fic lurking in my subconscious – the world may never know.
I really enjoy digging into character driven AUs, canon divergence, or other fandom fusions (see my AO3 for examples of what I mean). And as a head’s up: writing explicit fic just isn’t my thing. A little bit of sexy’s okay but anything complicated tends to squick me right out.
My writing process is fairly disorganized at the drafting stage and even simple ideas tend to blossom into much larger works, hence the guesstimate of possible word length. It often takes some time to produce a readable draft, though I love collaborating with others about plotting and dialogue I’m unreasonably excited about. Open communication with the winning bidder would be ideal – mostly so we can share playlists and yell about the progress in real time.
Potential bidders are encouraged to message me with questions about specific prompts I’d be willing to work with.