See Kangofu_CB’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- Fluff, smut, get together, pining, romance, slow burn, speed run the romance, classic tropes like 'there was only one bed', basically anything with a happy ending. I will do kink but we have to talk about it first, please reach out if you want something specific so I can let you know if it's something I'd be willing to write. I can do angst, but I'm not great at it.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Dark!Characters, serial killer AUs, ABO, AUs with universes I'm not at least passingly familiar with (feel free to ask!), coffee shop AUs, high school AUs, heavy angst, extreme kinks (painplay, watersports, etc.), rape/noncon/dubcon, major character death, underage, incest, uneven power dynamic (student/teacher, master/slave, boss/employee), infidelity, humiliation, body horror/gore, unhappy endings, tentacles, high fantasy
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton - MCU
Bucky Barnes & Clint Barton - MCU
Clint Barton-centric - MCU
Bucky Barnes-centric - MCU
Clint Barton & Lucky - MCU
Alpine & Bucky Barnes - MCU
- Work Description:
- For this auction I will write a fic that is at least 5k at the minimum starting bid, and up to 30k depending on the prompt and how high the bidding goes. I won't promise a certain number of words for a certain amount of money, but I do promise to try to make sure you get your money's worth out of your bid as far as word count. Group bids are welcome, but please do try to have a cohesive prompt or agreed-upon story that you'd like to see written. I work best when given options, so if you have 2-3 ideas you want to talk though, that's even better. If you're not sure if I can or will write what you want, feel free to reach out via email or Tumblr to chat with me about it! I'll happily tell you if the idea is something I can work with.
I typically write a Fraction-based Clint Barton (though I do mine through the MCU canon for loose gold nuggets) and MCU Bucky Barnes - if you want something more comics-centric, I can do that but you may need to send me in the right research direction (a certain comics run or volume for example).