See wynnesome’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: wynnesome#4442
- Preferred Charities:
- Assistance Dogs International
- Will create works that contain:
Banter, wordplay, crack, crack treated seriously, mutual pining, get-together, first-time, porn with feelings, emotionally cathartic sex/kink, tooth-rotting-they’re-so-married domesticity.
Dark characters/themes, unhealthy relationships, questionable power dynamics, shady morals/ethics, under-negotiated kink, dub-con, non-con, miscommunication disasters, physical and/or emotional torment, break-it, break-it-worse, ending leaves you bleeding out on the floor.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Daddy kink, mpreg, scatplay, watersports, underage/de-aged, genderswap, kidfic, Avengers: Endgame-related, M/F or F/F ships.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $20
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark - 616, MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU
Stephen Strange/Victor von Doom - 616
Tony Stark/Stephen Strange - 616, MCU
Tony Stark/Stephen Strange/Victor von Doom - 616
Tony Stark & His Bots - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- This auction is for a podfic of a short fic up to 1200 words. I'm an audio engineer and musician by trade, and a perfectionist, so I put a lot of time into even small recording projects, and regretfully, can't offer for a longer work.
My Relationships section includes ships I read for my own enjoyment, and most of which I also write for: the ships that already live with me, in terms getting "inside" them for an expressive reading. I'm also open to character-centric works focusing on any single one of those characters.
As far as universes, there are multitudes, and for the most part, I don't want to give a blanket "any," nor try to list every possible one I'd be happy to work with. Especially with the comics canon-AUs, there are many I haven't listed that I'd be completely on board with.
I'm not even absolutely opposed to being bid on for other characters or ships than the ones listed -- BUT...
For any character, ship, or universe beyond what's listed, please just ask me before bidding, so I can let you know whether it's something I feel comfortable and confident with. If there's a specific fic you have in mind, by all means, point me right there, so I can check it out! 🙂
Without trying to list all of these, either, I'm pretty wide open as far as kinks and tropes, minus my small DNW list. And truly happy to engage with both fluffy/humorous works and angsty to very dark works.
For the minimum bid, I'll do an expressive reading of the selected fic, recording multiple takes till it's a strong performance, polished up with clean editing from start to finish.
I don't want to set up specific "tiers" for bidding, because different fics might be suited to different "extras" or production elements. But the higher the bid goes, the more I'll add to that basic reading, in areas such as:
* Voice acting for the characters (as opposed to simply expressively reading the dialogue)
* Adding audio effects (example: reverb added to "internal voice" thoughts)
* Adding sound effects (sounds illustrating something that happens in the story)
* Adding music before, after, or within the reading (original music or free-for-use music samples; I won't use released recordings or clips thereof without proper license)
Generally, the production "extras" are going to be at my discretion for creative ideas the fic inspires in me. But if you have a particular idea, feel free to run it by me.
Of course I have to mention that the fic you ask me to record must be either your own work or written by someone who has a blanket permission statement, OR you must have asked and received permission from the author(s) to have this work podficced.
My schedule and level of "busyness" fluctuate. So how long it'll take me to begin the work depends a lot on what's going on in my work and life at the time you send me the fic you've decided upon. And once I've started, sometimes I finish projects really quickly in an intensive burst, where sometimes I work on them a little at a time over a longer stretch. What I can and will do is be readily communicative and keep you updated as to when I can get started, and then ongoing status.
Thank you, and happy, happy MTH-ing!