See Pokimoko’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: pokimoko
- Preferred Charities:
- Assistance Dogs International
Autistic Self Advocacy Network
OutRight Action International
Room to Read
- Will create works that contain:
- Angst, Character Study, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Hurt/Comfort
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Reader-Insert, Smut, Pregnancy, Mpreg, Sexual Content, Coffee Shop AU, High School AU, College AU, Rape/Non-con Elements, Sex Pollen, Gender-swap AU, Soulmate AU, POV First Person, Omorashi, Hanahaki Disease, Dark!Jake Lockley, Age Play, BDSM.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $6
Ratings: Gen, Teen
- Layla El-Faouly/Steven Grant - MCU
Steven Grant & Jake Lockley & Marc Spector - MCU
Layla El-Faouly/Marc Spector - MCU
Steven Grant-centric - MCU
Marc Spector-centric - MCU
Jake Lockley-centric - MCU
Moon Knight fandom any gen - MCU
Layla El-Faouly-centric - MCU
Layla El-Faouly/Steven Grant/Marc Spector - MCU
- Work Description:
- I am offering to create Moon Knight fanfic anywhere between 5k and 35k; the length I end up creating would depend partially on the bid itself (smaller bid, shorter story; larger bid, larger story) and partially on the winner's prompt and/or requested length. Depending on the length, I should be able to get it done by the end of this year / first few months of 2023, barring any unforeseen setbacks.
I love writing character-focused stories, be it character studies or character dynamics/interactions. I tend to favour angsty stories, the kind that might make you cry, but I also like to keep them as hopeful as I can (I like the comfort as much as I like the hurt). I love using symbolism and metaphors to explore themes, and I am often prone to using horror-elements in my stories for an extra dash of angst. You can check out some of my fics on my AO3 page to get an idea of what kind of stories I like to write for Moon Knight. The ones I am most proud of are the Eternal Sunshine of the Absent Mind series and in memory of.
I'm happy to write romance, but I prefer to not focus on ships. If you want gen, then I'm your guy!
If you have any specific prompts or ideas you want me to explore in your story, please let me know so we can discuss it and so I can come up with a general concept for your story. It might change during the writing process, as stories often do, but I'll endeavour to include as much of your prompt in the final story as I can.