See MountainKestrel’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: musicalla || MountainKestrel#7701
- Preferred Charities:
- Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
Partners In Health
Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)
The Trevor Project
- Will create works that contain:
- AUs, especially historical; angst with any kind of endings; complicated characters, emotions, and situations where there isn't one "right" answer; trans characters; genderqueer/genderfluid characters; slow burn
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Watersports and scat play; vore; power dynamics; rape/non-con; Civil War fix-it; incest; underage
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanov - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes-centric - Any Universe
Steve Rogers-centric - Any Universe
Tony Stark-centric - Any Universe
Natasha Romanov-centric - Any Universe
Peggy Carter-centric - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- I'm offering a minimum of 2.5k words of fic with tiers available: an extra 2.5k words for every $25 dollars up to 20k words (e.g., $25 gets a total of 5k, $50 gets a total of 7.5k words, etc). Due to other real life commitments, I will likely not be ready to start writing until January 2022, although I'm available to discuss ideas before then.
I love writing fics that are atmospheric and layered: taking a seemingly quiet moment or a pivotal scene and dilating it to stage a longer character history. I’m happy to research for a fic and has a soft spot for bringing particular settings to life (be they historical settings, canon locations, or real-world locales).
Please refer to my AO3 page for my works to get a feel for my writing. I tend to write characters who are emotionally complicated in difficult situations. I also enjoy historical and no powers AUs. If you have a specific prompt in mind, please reach out so that we can discuss it.