- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- Assistance Dogs International
Girls Who Code
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
- Will create works that contain:
- Romance, angst with a happy ending, hurt/comfort, rom com, non-power AUs (college, coffee shop etc), smut, kink, BDSM, a/b/o, dub-con, pining, tropey nonsense (soulmates etc). If you’re not sure if I’m up for something, please contact me! I may be open to doing a sequel/timestamp to one of my fics, but it’s not guaranteed (especially for collabs) so please check first if that’s what you want. My wheelhouse is tropey romance with angsty pining and Big Moment get-together at the end, and meet-cutes with lots of banter and fluff.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Gen or friendship fic, underage (T-rated high school AU is fine, no graphic underage or one under/one over-age situations), non-con, torture (this is fine if it’s a setup for H/C or an otherwise happy ending, but I won’t write torture porn with no resolution–writing pain, I can do!), dark/evil, unhappy endings, permanently unrequited feelings, death, fantasy/medieval AUs, OOC, CW fix-it (or anything at all about the Accords), anti-Endgame (including fix its for stuff you didn’t like about it), bathroom kinks, age play, daddy kink, pet play. Again, contact me if you’re not sure!
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU, Ultimates Comics
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton - MCU
- Work Description:
- I’m offering a custom fic written to your prompt. It will be at least 3k words long, but is unlikely to be longer than 10k. Oneshot only! I like to be involved with my prompter, so if you’re someone with a lot of ideas who likes to ramble about your favs and see those rambles included in a story, I’m your ferret! I can also work with short prompts and no input, but there’s no telling where the story will end up. I like to take tropes and flip them on themselves. I’m happy to have more than one pairing in a fic, but I won’t end any of the pairings in my relationships list in favour of another’s endgame. There are some fics of mine that I may be willing to write a sequel or timestamp for (please check first) but I’ll be less flexible about which prompts/ideas I accept for those, if any. I can do shippy AUs of movies. I will write established relationship.
If you have any questions at all about what I will or won’t write, please contact me! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I'll write! I have examples of all the ships on my AO3 and you can see full fics between 3-10k here plus all my ficlets here.