See Riley’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: riley.coyote#1186
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- thoughtful world-building and complicated legal questions
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- characters of color being used as emotional support props for white characters
female characters dying to further male characters' emotional arcs
trans characters that don't get happy endings
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - Any Universe
Clint Barton/Sam Wilson - Any Universe
Clint Barton & Kate Bishop - 616
Sam Wilson-centric - Any Universe
Clint Barton-centric - 616
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton - 616
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton/Eddie Brock - Any Universe
James "Rhodey" Rhodes-centric - Any Universe
Natasha Romanov-centric - Any Universe
Isaiah Bradley-centric - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- Is your OTP getting married at the courthouse, but you don't know how long it'll take or what documentation they need? Is your team going on an under-the-radar international black ops mission, and you're worried about the legal consequences if they get caught by a foreign government? Let me help! I'm a law student and a legal research nerd, and I can help solve your legal research woes.
This listing is for up to five hours of legal research, which can be split across multiple questions or concentrated into one complex one. Pod bids are welcome as long as y'all decide how to split my time up amongst yourselves. For reference, figuring out the rules and procedures for a courthouse wedding in New York took me about half an hour; more complex questions would probably take longer. Questions about US law will be much faster, just because I know that system better. If you're not sure or have any questions, feel free to send me a DM!
I've listed some of my favorite ships and characters above, but I'm willing to research for fics outside of those, too! If I don't have much background knowledge, I just can't help as much with character-specific things like "where do you think Sam Wilson would be domiciled post-Blip?" or "do you think Clint Barton's Bed Stuy apartment building is a co-op?"
Final note: this is NOT an offer to give you, personally, legal advice. I'm not an attorney, I'm just a student who spends too much time thinking about civil jurisdiction during the Blip. (Also, you don't want me to. I'm a stranger on the internet. Please don't get legal advice from strangers on the internet.)