See LadyCharity’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: mykingdomforapen
- Preferred Charities:
- Asian Mental Health Collective
Equal Justice Initiative
Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES)
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- Hurt/comfort, friendship/love, family, angst, canon divergence, fluff, enemies to friends, enemies to lovers, found family, historical AU, banter
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Smut/sex scenes (includes BDSM, OT3, Oral/Anal, etc), incest, POV/reader fic, fantasy AU, please note that I am 'old' so I don't even know what dark!character trope entails, non-con, dub-con, underage, A/B/O, animal body parts, age difference, high fantasy/space AU
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen
- Bucky Barnes & Sam Wilson & Helmut Zemo - MCU
Loki & Thor - MCU
Loki & Natasha Romanov - MCU
Natasha Romanov-centric - MCU
Shang-Chi fandom any gen - MCU
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier fandom any gen - MCU
Xu Wenwu/Ying Li - MCU
- Work Description:
- I offer a fic with a minimum of 2,000 words at the starting bid of $5. I have experience in writing for the following Marvel fandoms, exclusively within the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Thor & Loki, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. I have not watched the "What If...?" series on Disney+, so please keep that in mind if that affects your prompts.
I work best if I don't have to take Endgame fully into account, and if I am allowed a little bit of creative interpretation of your prompt. But if you have a specific storyline you would like to see, I am happy to work with that. I specialize in genfic, sibling/family relationships, and enemies-to-friendship, but am open to light romance. My work tends to be emotion-centric and relationship-centric. In case you are considering the 'historical AU' prompt on my suggestion list, I am particular to history spanning 1914-1945, particularly during the WWI-WWII era as that is where I have the most background knowledge (USA, western/central Europe, and east Asia).
While not listed, I am open to other types of AU, like coffeeshop AU, university AU, magic realism AU, universes grounded in a realistic world.
Please let me know if there are certain content that you do not want to see (such as disease, death, loss of limb, etc.). I generally like to surprise a reader with the finished product, but otherwise if you would like to know my outline/ideas first so that if there is something you would rather be changed we can discuss that before I get started. Work can be shared to you privately or shared on Ao3.
I reserve the right to ask for a change of prompt if it deals with topics that I do not feel equipped to handle properly.
I generally get started in the brainstorming/outlining pretty promptly with a piece of work, but I should note that I have a couple projects going on in the winter, so I may be slow in the execution of the fic. Regardless, I will get it to you before the soft deadline!