See newnewyorker93’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Tumblr: newnewyorker93
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- I will be making a single character craft.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Hydra characters/logo
Pod Bids Welcome? No - I'd rather not be bid on by pods
Opening Bid: $5
- Avengers fandom any gen and ship - Any Universe
Iron Man fandom any gen and ship - Any Universe
Captain America fandom any gen and ship - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- I am offering a felt beanbag-style sachet (4.5 inch/11.43 cm diameter circle) decorated with a character or team logo/design of your choice (made of craft felt stitched onto the circular beanbag) and filled with rice and a scent (optional and can be decided by the winner – so far I've used cinnamon, nutmeg, apricot tea, and some different pre-packaged sachet scents).
I can do any character, they just need to have a logo or other icon that can be translated into a cut felt design and fit into a 4.5 in diameter circle. I can also do a team logo, like the Avengers 'A' or the X-Men symbol. Some ship designs are possible – I have previously done a Pepperony design and an IronHusbands design, it just depends on the feasibility of combining the two characters' patterns onto one circle. I can definitely do characters or teams that aren't listed in my relationship section above, I just selected a few fandoms that I have already created sachets for in the past. Colors can be customized. You can see examples of sachets I've already made here.
If the bid amount reaches $40, you can choose an additional design, either for the reverse side of the sachet (which will otherwise be a solid color) or for a 2nd sachet.
If you want the sachet(s) shipped outside the United States I may need you to pay shipping costs depending on where it's being sent to. You're welcome to message me to check about that before bidding if you think it might be a problem, or if you have any other questions 🙂