See Wilma Kins’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- I'm happy to accept any prompt that isn't on my DO NOT wants, but I do particularly love fix-its and vampire fics. I also love angst with a happy ending, emotional hurt comfort, character study and introspection. I especially like writing canon divergent AUs - although any AU is good. I also like writing sub/dom themes - although please be aware of that non-con and abusive relationships are on the DNWs, so feel free to contact me to discuss if you would like further clarification.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- underage, in any form, incest, non con (if your idea is dubcon-ish, please contact me in advance - happy to discuss it, but it might be out of my comfort zone.), abusive relationships (although I am open to stories that reference past abuse, or discuss issues of abuse - so, again, if this is something that you have your heart set on, please feel free to message me.)
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU
Steve Rogers-centric - MCU
Tony Stark-centric - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - MCU
Sam Wilson-centric - MCU
Bucky Barnes-centric - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - MCU
- Work Description:
- I'm offering a fic of up to 50k, unless the bid reaches $50, after which I would offer an additional 10k for every $10 bid (unless the bid reaches $250, at which point I would immediately pass out... and then come to, and realise that I can't write a fic longer that 250k. And then probably pass out again.)
I'm happy to accept as detailed a prompt as you'd like to provide, whether its a very specific story you'd like written or just a general idea you'd like me to interpret (although please keep in mind the word count, because this year I am determined to stick to it XD ).
I'm open to pretty much any idea that isn't specifically on my 'do not wants' list, although if it's for a very specific kink or AU I may have to ask for more details - please feel free to contact me to discuss any prompt ideas in advance. I do love my fix-its, vampires, and angst with a happy ending, but always happy to try something new. I'm also happy to discuss writing a continuation of a previous work.
I am happy to discuss including other pairings besides those listed above as background pairings, as long as they aren't underage/incestuous pairings - please feel free to get in touch. I am also happy to include platonic friendships between any of the MCU characters.
I'll be able to start work at the end of the year (although happy to work on the prompt/start the planning immediately) and I aim to publish an update per week - so, obviously, the finish date would depend on the final word count.