See Flowerparrish’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: Flowerparrish#9672
- Preferred Charities:
- Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
National Immigration Law Center
Native American Rights Fund
and Incest National Network (RAINN)
Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES)
- Will create works that contain:
- For all auctions: fluff, angst with a happy ending, super cheesy tropes, humor
Fic: fake dating, stealth dating, didn't know they were dating, 5 + 1, hurt/comfort, porn without plot, alternate universe fics, polyamory, fix-it fics, getting together, identity exploration, transgender characters
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- For all auctions: darkfic, unhappy ending, kink (unless you ask first and I approve it), noncon/dubcon
Fic: major character death (if it's unresolved; temporary character death is okay), kinks I haven't yet written (unless you ask and I say it's fine), detailed violence or action-oriented stories
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson - MCU
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes/Clint Barton/Steve Rogers - Any Universe
Eddie Brock/Dan Lewis/Venom/Anne Weying - Venom movieverse
Eddie Brock/Venom - Venom movieverse
Carol Danvers/Maria Rambeau - MCU
Darcy Lewis-centric - MCU
Clint Barton-centric - Any Universe
Bucky Barnes-centric - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- I will create up to 1k of podfic for every $10 bid. ($5 bids are allowed, and add 500 words to the total).
Depending on how long the fic is, it may take me a while to finish the podfic, but I'll do my best to finish it relatively quickly!
I am pretty open to creating podfic for any of the characters mentioned and any of the combinations of the above characters. All I ask is that if you want to deviate from this list of characters, you ask me! I'm flexible but I want to make sure I know enough about the characters to voice them well/that certain pairings don't squick me.