See Yersi Fanel’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
Discord: Yersi Fanel#1901
- Preferred Charities:
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Global Fund for Women
Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES)
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- Hurt/Comfort, angst with happy ending, canon divergence, most AUs, whump, family of choice, kink (except a few). I can go for something light and fluffy to a very elaborated, explicit AU with a lot of H/C. Check out my AO3 for reference, and just let me know what you like so we can discuss.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Major character dead, anything to do with pregnancy and childbirth, sad endings, characters that are too OOC without a good reason, certain kinks (daddy kink, watersports, scat, vore, feet, pet play), mutilation, genderbending, Harry Potter AUs.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $10
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steven Grant-centric - MCU
Steven Grant/Any - MCU
Steven Grant & Jake Lockley & Marc Spector - MCU
Loki-centric - Any Universe
Dr. Badr & Marc Spector - 616
Dr. Badr/Marc Spector - 616
- Work Description:
- I’m offering a customized fic with your prompt and whatever else your heart desires, with a minimum of 5k words of whatever makes you happy. The max word count varies; depending on the prompt, details, and discussion, I can go anywhere between 10k to 30k (one shot of a multi-chapter story, depending on our discussion).
When doing custom fics like to brainstorm with the persona I’m making this story for so we both have a good idea of what to expect and the process. I will complete the story as time permits (I work full time and life happens, but I will keep in communication regarding progress).
I’m willing to remix my own stories or create AUs from them if you feel like that might be something you like. We just need to talk about it to see if it clicks and see if something comes up that we both like.
Feel free to reach out for any questions!