- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: siriuslyyellow#9610
- Preferred Charities:
- Anything from the list of approved organizations
- Will create works that contain:
- Characters in peril, characters wounded, characters captured, characters causing violence, dark imagery, uneven shapes, and exaggerated forms.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Bugs, body functions or fluids (except blood, which is okay), positively promoting right-wing propoganda, sex, dub-con, non-con, and hyper realistic images.
Ratings: Teen, Mature
- Eddie Brock/Venom - MCU, Venom movieverse
Paige Guthrie/Jono Starsmore - 616
Matt Murdock - 616, MCU
Peter Parker/Wade Wilson - 616
Paige Guthrie - 616
Wade Wilson - 616, MCU
Hela - MCU
Illyana Rasputin - 616
Jono Starsmore - 616
Matt Murdock - 616, MCU
Remy LeBeau - 616
- Work Description:
- I am offering one unpainted clay sculpture with an optional glaze finish for either one character or a ship. I can not guarantee the exact dimensions of the sculpture in advance, but my goal is for it to weigh under 5 lbs. and be about the size of a Funko Pop box or smaller. I prefer to sculpt amorphous concept art (such as dreamscapes), and not high realism. My style is cartoony horror--think Tim Burton. As such, characters and ships with intrinsically dark, gothic, morbid, and angsty themes will probably work better in my style. I already have ideas for the characters and ships I listed. If you want to ask about the ideas I have, brainstorm new ideas, and/or find out if I can sculpt other characters or ships, please contact me before you place a bid.
About the Sculpture's Longevity: I use air-dry clay. The material is porous. Over time, small cracks and holes can form, which could lead to parts breaking off. (This is the same process which causes paved roads to form potholes.) By applying a glaze finish to the sculpture, it gives it a glossy finish and helps prevent breakage. (The glaze is optional because if you personally want to paint the sculpture, it needs to not be glazed for you to do that.) As one example, a large sculpture (30+ lbs., over one foot long) stayed intact for 5 years without glaze.
CAUTION: Under no circumstances should you try to put this sculpture in a kiln or oven. Do not fire it in any way. Air-dry clay is often made of more than just clay, specifically various chemicals that could be flammable. There is a high risk of a fire or explosion if you heat this sculpture. Please be safe and just do not do it.
Shipping: The winning bidder is responsible for all mailing costs, including postage, the box, safety foam, and whatever else is necessary. If you have questions about shipping, please contact me privately.