See the_crown_jules’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Charities:
- The Bail Project
Coalition for Rainforest Nations
Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES)
The Solutions Project
World Central Kitchen
- Will create works that contain:
- My happiest places are:
- The “getting together” tag and all its related fluffy tropes (fake relationship, roommates, only one bed, hurt/comfort, huddling for warmth, etc) as well as all the vibes on the way (banter, flirting, pining) and dynamic arcs (enemies to/friends to/idiots to lovers)
- The “domestic Avengers” tag, team dynamics, Avengers Tower/Compound, and everybody lives/nobody dies
- The “smut” tag, especially porn with feelings and Super Soldier tropes
Finding and filling deleted scenes in canon, canon divergence, and post-canon are all favorites for me, but I also love AUs! Especially: sports (baseball, hockey, Formula 1), academia, bookstore/library, coffee shop/bakery, modern/no powers, monsters: vampires or (consen)tentacles
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- I don’t enjoy writing misunderstandings or ongoing miscommunication, toxic jealousy, angsty love triangles, or stories focused on children. I rarely write stories with kids in them but if you have an idea, talk to me about it. All of my works must fit under "no archive warnings apply".
Hard “no”s are:
Sad endings, infidelity, manipulation, pregnancy or references to pregnancy, suicidal ideation, abuse including emotional, terminal illness, heavy angst and whump, dead dove, omegaverse, daddy kink, hardcore BDSM, bathroom kinks, HYDRA main characters, AUs set in crossover worlds (e.g. Star Wars), dark!characters.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Ratings: Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Bucky Barnes/Sam Wilson - MCU
- Work Description:
- ~~ This is my SAMBUCKY ONLY auction ~~
3-5k (ish) of shiny new SamBucky.
I’d love to hear what prompts are on your mind, and I love co-developing ideas once I know what sorts of things you like – but I also have a wide selection of prompts for you to choose from if that’s more comfortable.
It’s important to me to enjoy what I write. If you feel strongly about having a particular prompt, please do reach out to me in advance so we can make sure it’s a good fit and both have fun.
Please note: I am notoriously fickle about sticking to the originally planned direction so working with me involves a certain degree of flexibility.