See areiton’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Twitter: areiton_
- Preferred Charities:
- Rainbow Railroad
and Incest National Network (RAINN)
Room to Read
- Will create works that contain:
- No Powers AU, Found family, Soulmates, magical realism, canon divergent, almost any AUs, future fic, dark!characters, fluff WITH angst (I can’t do one without the other.), creature fic, fake dating, mutual pining, time travel, genderbent, role reversal. I have a fondness for team dynamics and kidfic, for retellings (you want a Hercules AU?? I'm your girl).
I like twisting tropes and poking plot to see what falls out.
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- Underage, rape/non-con, torture, whump, PWP (I don’t mind writing explicit, but there will need to be more than just folks having sex), strictly fluff (I can’t do strict fluff ok, I have tried, and it never works. Someone always ends up dying because I get frustrated. No one wants that). I will not write explicit character bashing. I will not write crossovers with other fandoms. I will not write reconciliation post divorce.
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $20
Ratings: Gen, Teen, Mature, Explicit
- Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - 616, AA, MCU, Ultimates Comics
James "Rhodey" Rhodes/Tony Stark - MCU
Peter Parker & Tony Stark - 616, MCU
- Work Description:
- 20K fic--fic will increase in length based on bidding but will be no more than 50k and will be dependent on the needs of the story.
If there is an agreed upon prompt by January, this will be the first big project of 2022.
I am open on a very select basis to sequels or continuations of my existing stories--please check with me if you're interested in that. I will not write a crossover or fusion of any verse beyond Marvel for this but a retelling of myths or fairy tales are my jam so please feel free. If you'd like a list of my current plot bunnies, please DM on Twitter or Discord, I'd be happy to send that over.
I work best when given a loose prompt or a prompt that comes with a musical inspo, or a visual prompt. I love dark fic and silver fox/twink dynamics, and pining for unreasonable amounts of time.
I am not the author for you if you want pure fluff or smut, LGBTQ issue driven stories, or character bashing of any kind. I also prefer to skim canon events and fill in the holes left by canon rather than recreate the wheel.