See kingtysonsworld’s existing works here.
- Preferred Contact Methods:
- Discord: Tyson#7176
- Preferred Charities:
- Clean Air Task Force
National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
- Will create works that contain:
- shenanigans, crack taken seriously, crack, humor, time travel, fix-it, queer identity, fluff, character studies
- Will NOT create works that contain:
- explicit content, mpreg, rape/non-con, vore, character humiliation, graphic violence, large age gap relationships (>7 years), toxicity/abuse, fake/pretend relationship, A/B/O, body horror, torture, incest, slavery, hard kinks, hate crimes
Pod Bids Welcome? Yes - Podbids welcome!
Opening Bid: $5
Ratings: Gen, Teen
- Spider-Man fandom any gen - Any Universe
Shang-Chi fandom any gen - Any Universe
Avengers fandom any gen - Any Universe
Black Panther fandom any gen - Any Universe
Captain America fandom any gen - Any Universe
Iron Man fandom any gen - Any Universe
Thor fandom any gen - Any Universe
Jessica Jones fandom any gen - Any Universe
Hawkeye fandom any gen - Any Universe
- Work Description:
- I'm offering to edit podfic/audio. I'll accept works for any fandom and universe in addition to the ones listed. Please note I'll only work on gen projects; background relationships are fine. You can contact me to ask if you're unsure whether the ship in your project is too center focused.
The starting bid of $5 is for 10 minutes of raw audio. Every additional $5 adds on another 5 minutes. If the bid reaches $50, the bidder has an option of asking for a project under 15 minutes to be soundscaped. Length cap is 3 hours of raw audio.
Please ensure the audio you submit to me is (in order of preference) in FLAC, WAV, or MP3 format. Leave 20-30 seconds of silence in the beginning or end of the raw file for noise reduction. If you're submitting me a multivoice, please have separate tracks for each person (not character) speaking. I heavily prefer there to be snaps whenever a flub or scene change occurs, but it's not needed.
For podfics, my editing consists of noise reduction, removing mouth clicks, fixing plosives, editing out breaths, editing out flubs, some timing fixes, and volume leveling. I can add in intro/outro music and transition sfx if asked. I prefer editing audio in English, but I can ultimately edit audio in any language if you don't expect me to recognize when there is a flub. I'll probably be able to hear flubs if the language is Mandarin Chinese or German, although I don't work with audio in those languages often.
For other fannish audio projects, please contact me. I have experience editing filks and aural not!fics, but other audio projects may be outside my abilities.